Saturday, July 17, 2010
Yes, I saw a smile!
Ok, I know I just finished posting but I am not kidding you, Lettie just smile at ME! I am so overwhelmed with joy right now my fingers can't type this fast enough. I am crying with absolute tears of joy right now. I really think she knew who I was! Holy cow, maybe this is it, really and truly, maybe it's gonna be the best weekend ever! Gotta go try and get more smiles from my Lettie bug. Will post later with CT results and possibly more amazing feats conquered by my bug! Thank you God for this HUGE miracle I feared I would never see again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I've sent out a prayer request to everyone I know across the world, from USA to Australia! I have all the faith that everything is going to work out!!!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEEEEA LETTIE GIRL!!!!! Oh my gosh, I am absolutely sobbing right now! That is so beautiful and wonderful!!! I immediately think of Psalm 17:7 "Wonderously show they lovingkindess, O savior, to those who take refuge at your right hand." What a precious, sacred gift the Lord gave you today. Hold onto it.. it is an ebenezer of praise for you to lift up to the king!!!! He is moving and giving you precious gifts along the way to keep your heart strong! We love you.. we're praying for more smiles and good news today and BLESSED weekend full of grace and good gifts of life!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI can only imagine the joy in your heart from that smile, but it's just the beginning. I'm certain of more to follow. Praying specifically as your requests are made. You and Mark take a moment to get some fresh air outside and enjoy this beautiful and blessed day. Even if it is in shifts. It's amazing how a little dose of sunshine can refresh and refocus. Loving and Praying for all.
ReplyDeleteGod is Good!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing that must feel!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! Still praying for complete healing! Enjoy those beautiful smiles!
ReplyDeleteGreat news little girl...Lettie you are so precious! ! We are praying for all of you..Remember, like a good lifeguard, GOD will not rescue you from drowning and just drop you on the beach... Rather he will stay with you AND build great castles in the sand! !! Kenny A
ReplyDeleteIt is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23 KJV
ReplyDeleteRejoicing with you in the joy of this morning. May Lettie's smiles continue to brighten your day!
To God be the glory! I know your heart melted. Even in the valley God is good. I pray for Colette's complete healing. Love ya, Lisa A
ReplyDeleteYay! I wish you had a picture of that!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear that Lettie bug rised and shined with a smile this morning! Hopefully those new antibiotics are taking affect and she is beginning to feel better! God is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThe crew from Lankford Salvage
God is truly a God of mercy and grace. As much as Lettie is loved by her precious family, God loves her more. We don't understand the mind of God - but we have faith that it is all working out for the good of His children. All glory and honor to Him for that SMILE. A wonderful gift for a precious Mom. Continuing to pray!
ReplyDeleteI read this and crying with tears of joy!!! What a blessing! I would wake up every few hours last night & pray and thus is amazing news!!
ReplyDeleteWill continue praying for all of you and for more good results! Love u guys.
Just made my day tears and all, she's so beautiful can't wait to see that smile also.Love and Prayers
ReplyDeletePraise Jesus! I am shedding tears of joy with you. I am praying for a more miracles and blessings this weekend! Brandi
ReplyDeleteHope you and Colette have a great day!!!! Your in my prayers. Many more smiles will come your way.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Patty
Praise God for the smile,I am so sorry for what you all are going thru ,especially Lettie,but God is working thru all of you .I am so humbled by the faith of your family I love you all and I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeletePraise to our Lord! I will send up many prayers of thanks. I will continue to pray for Lettie today. Thank you for posting this great news so quick. Karen Carlson
ReplyDeleteyeah, for smiles. What a gift. Also in the last picture with her playing with Sofie she looks rested and looks like great. I am praying this weekend is full of more rest and recovery for her little body. Also that you can get some questions answered. Blessings to you all.
ReplyDeleteMelissa Cox
YES!!!So glad you got a sign!Praying for lots of smiles today!Way to go Lettiebug!:)Jamie G
ReplyDeleteCrying tears of joy with you, praising God for His faithfulness and praying for His continued healing and restoration in Lettie's life!
ReplyDeleteJust got teary and gooesebumps from reading this! Thank you LORD for being HUGE for Lettie!
ReplyDeletePraise God for this blessing!
ReplyDeleteSuch a blessing! God is so full of grace & mercy. I hope it just keeps overflowing on your precious liitle one today!
ReplyDeleteThis is truly wonderful Summer!!! I know that smile eased your heavy heart & put a smile on your face as well....PRAISE GOD!!! Praying for Lettie & more smiles for mommy to come;)
ReplyDeleteShannon Brown
"A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones." Proverbs 15:30
ReplyDeleteMy heart is leaping for JOY JOY JOY at this post!!!! The most awesome gift for you right now Summer! Praise Jesus! I pray she will get stronger and stronger and for the day to come soon so your family can be together at home! Lettie we love you and continue to pray and believe! Beverly Sharp
"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night," Psalm 92:1-2
"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth.
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
Know that the Lord is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100
This is truly wonderful Summer!!! I know that smile eased your heavy heart & put a smile on your face as well....PRAISE GOD!!! Praying for Lettie & more smiles for mommy & daddy to come;)
ReplyDeleteShannon Brown
This is great news!! I prayed there would be a sign today and what a wonderful one!! Hope you get a picture of that beautiful smile.
ReplyDeleteLove,Aunt Donna
Praise God, I am also crying with you, happy tears!!! So many people are praying for this precious, beautiful, little girl. May God Bless you all!!! Also, I am on Facebook, and there are so many little Lettie Bugs, so many, many people praying!!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD!!!! That is so awesome to hear. I can't wait to see a pic w/her smile :) GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lord! I had been praying that she would smile. Valerie Allen
ReplyDeletePraise the LORD!!! That is so AWESOME! Greg and Andrea
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture. That's the Colette I know.
ReplyDeleteI hope and pray that she will have many more good days ahead. I had supper with Jack & Cooper last night. Cooper what can I say she will keep you entertained at all times. I will be praying for Colette and hoping that with each day will show a little more improvement. Give her a hug.
Love,
Patty