Just got word that we are headed out at 8 am for Atlanta! I won't be able to post till late tomorrow so continue to pray for safe travel & continued improvement. Bye Bye Vandy, Hello rehab! (can you tell I'm excited about moving on towards recovery)
wow! Halleluja!!! Thanking Jesus! Praying continues as you journey friend! Much love! So happy to hear the great news! Praying for merciful travel, provision while you are in Atlanta, and God's presence to be abundantly felt during the whole time!!! =D Michelle
Summer that is wonderful news! I am excited and celebrating this miraculous move towards recovery with you as so many are. Praise God for the love He has shown and continues to show! Continually praying for Lettie, you, Mark, Jack and Cooper!
Praise God! He is taking care of your beautiful little angel.We will continue the prayers for Lettie & your family. May God continue to Bless you all & may he make your stay in Atlanta a short one.
Will be praying for her labs to be in the normal range and for safe travel. The Lord is good. Thinking about Lettie bug and you everyday. Patti Logan Knoxville,TN
Praying for God's protection on all the Britton family as you travel to Atlanta and especially for you sweet Lettie. We are praying for a quick and full recovery for you. You have captured the hearts of many and we can't wait to see you with all this behind you. Gennie Whitaker
Summer, Again, more wonderful news! At work today I wondered how Lettie was doing. Not having a computer w/ me today and no way to check, I prayed for her several times throughout the day. As soon as I got home tonight I went right to the computer to check on little Lettie. I was so happy that things really seem to be moving in the right direction now. You, Mark,and Lettie have a safe trip to Atlanta. We will all be praying for Lettie's speedy recovery while you guys are there. I'm also praying for Lettie's sweet smile to return. Once she gets off some of those meds. that she's taking, I'll bet her smile returns. Then, you'll have to post a picture of Lettie with her huge smile! Praying that you and Mark have strength to carry on , and peace in knowing that God is there with you all the time...he'll never leave you. Valerie Allen
All I know is that God is with us rain or shine, and right now Lettie it looks like Blue Skies are coming your way....YAY! With love from your cousin up north...Pam in Indianapolis
Tammy Longest brought your precious family to our attention...we will be praying hard daily for little Lettie and your entire family!!! Our 7 yr old son was diagnosed with cancer in Jan and we have been in a place when we had to decide daily (sometimes hourly) to feed our faith and not our fear. 7 mths later we praise Him and thank Him for all the prayers that sustained us. Today John Henry is cancer free and we marvel at his laughter and joy. We will be praying for a very successful rehab in Atlanta and that you all will be surrounded by prayer and by wise and compassionate care every step of the way!!! May God be with you all, giving you strength and hope for His glorious blessings to come! In Him, The Klekamp Family
This is awesome news! We know God is present in this situation and the best is yet to come! Will be praying for an uneventful ride to ATL. God Bless! Ginger Mayotte
wow! Halleluja!!! Thanking Jesus! Praying continues as you journey friend! Much love! So happy to hear the great news! Praying for merciful travel, provision while you are in Atlanta, and God's presence to be abundantly felt during the whole time!!!
ReplyDelete=D Michelle
Summer that is wonderful news! I am excited and celebrating this miraculous move towards recovery with you as so many are. Praise God for the love He has shown and continues to show! Continually praying for Lettie, you, Mark, Jack and Cooper!
ReplyDeleteLove in Christ,
MacKenzie
Praise Jesus! Summer we are praying !!! Love u guys, LeaAnne Dollar
ReplyDeletePraise God..... That is awesome news!!!
ReplyDeletePRAISE THE LORD!!! I KNOW THE LORD HAS GREAT THINGS INSTORE FOR LETTIE IN ATLANTA!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU ALL, ROBERT, JADA, TAYLOR AND MADDIE
May God continue to Bless this precious child and family on their journey to Atlanta and rehab. Praying for a short stay in GA!
ReplyDeletePraise God! He is taking care of your beautiful little angel.We will continue the prayers for Lettie & your family. May God continue to Bless you all & may he make your stay in Atlanta a short one.
ReplyDeleteWill be praying for her labs to be in the normal range and for safe travel. The Lord is good.
ReplyDeleteThinking about Lettie bug and you everyday.
Patti Logan
Knoxville,TN
Praying for God's protection on all the Britton family as you travel to Atlanta and especially for you sweet Lettie. We are praying for a quick and full recovery for you. You have captured the hearts of many and we can't wait to see you with all this behind you.
ReplyDeleteGennie Whitaker
So Happy for you all. God is so good. Love you all and will keep praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Cheryl Ambrister
Praying for a speedy recovery for your sweet girl!!! Blessings sent your way!!
ReplyDeleteBrenda
(Kansas)
Summer,
ReplyDeleteAgain, more wonderful news! At work today I wondered how Lettie was doing. Not having a computer w/ me today and no way to check, I prayed for her several times throughout the day. As soon as I got home tonight I went right to the computer to check on little Lettie. I was so happy that things really seem to be moving in the right direction now. You, Mark,and Lettie have a safe trip to Atlanta. We will all be praying for Lettie's speedy recovery while you guys are there. I'm also praying for Lettie's sweet smile to return. Once she gets off some of those meds. that she's taking, I'll bet her smile returns. Then, you'll have to post a picture
of Lettie with her huge smile! Praying that you and Mark have strength to carry on , and peace in knowing that God is there with you all the time...he'll never leave you.
Valerie Allen
Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!We are praying for you Lettie.Lily & Anna says they are praying for you to get better, The Laceys
ReplyDeletePraise God! Go Lettie Go!!! Praying for a great recovery in Atlanta. We love you all!
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Donna
Great news Mark and Summer...Still Praying, along with LeaAnne and our facebook prayer team warriors!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome news!!! Still sending prayers and love!
ReplyDeleteAll I know is that God is with us rain or shine, and right now Lettie it looks like Blue Skies are coming your way....YAY! With love from your cousin up north...Pam in Indianapolis
ReplyDeleteTammy Longest brought your precious family to our attention...we will be praying hard daily for little Lettie and your entire family!!! Our 7 yr old son was diagnosed with cancer in Jan and we have been in a place when we had to decide daily (sometimes hourly) to feed our faith and not our fear. 7 mths later we praise Him and thank Him for all the prayers that sustained us. Today John Henry is cancer free and we marvel at his laughter and joy. We will be praying for a very successful rehab in Atlanta and that you all will be surrounded by prayer and by wise and compassionate care every step of the way!!! May God be with you all, giving you strength and hope for His glorious blessings to come!
ReplyDeleteIn Him, The Klekamp Family
What wonderful news! I'm so happy for you all! Have a safe trip & we will be praying for you! Cayci
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Praying daily for her recovery.
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome news! We know God is present in this situation and the best is yet to come! Will be praying for an uneventful ride to ATL. God Bless! Ginger Mayotte
ReplyDeleteFantastic news!
ReplyDelete