Monday, July 5, 2010

Still sleeping.

Lettie is back to her deep, deep sleep. Her heart rate continues to fluctuate but we don't think she's had a seizure in awhile. Praise God! It's so hard to tell if she's seizing or not. Right now she is in a deep slumber. As I prayed over her tonight, I continue to have faith that God will work a miracle on her. For some strange reason, I finally feel like I don't have to cry every few minutes. I'm not sure if this is God preparing me for the fact that this is way she's gonna be from now on or preparing me for a miracle. I pray it's the latter of the two. Today has been extremely difficult for me. Lettie's story continues to spread through our blog and I know this is bringing so many closer to Christ. Maybe this was why we went through all this, but I also hope it's so Lettie herself can proclaim the name of Jesus Christ and the miracles that he worked in her life. She is so special to us and has been through so much in these 24 months of her life; more than many of us will ever go through. I pray with ALL my heart God will make tomorrow better for her.

15 comments:

  1. Praise God from Whom ALL blessing flow... Thank you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.' Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psalm 30:5
    "...Sorrow may last for the night, but JOY COMES WITH THE MORNING."
    Praying this for Lettie, you and Mark tonight with fervor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey guys just had a word passed to me by someone on FB. Psalm 103:1-4 says. Praise the Lord, O my soul; all my upmost being, praise his holy name. 2. Praise the Lord, O my soul , and forget not all his benefits- 3. who for gives all your sins and heals all your diseases; 4. whom redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this today it is from a devotional a friend shared on her blog. I wanted to share it with you. Praying for your family, Melissa Cox

    So, stand strong in My presence; stand in the shadow of My wings. I will cause you to come into My presence and My glory. Trust Me in this.
    You will see My promise born to you, just as Abraham saw My promise born to him when I blessed him with Isaac and made him the father of many nations. Yes, I will bring you into the land that I have called you to, just as I brought Abraham. I will make you great among your descendants, and you will affect the nations of all the earth. I will bring you to a new spiritual place, a new dimension and dwelling in My Spirit and a new territory that I have marked out for you.

    Dear ones! When you hear My Call, remember to respond in simple trust. Simply know that I AM the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, and just as
    I was with them, so I will be with you.

    to read the whole thing go here.
    http://sweetlilytutus.blogspot.com/2010/07/thankfulness-day-142-encouragement-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of our small group got together today and cried out to God on behalf of Collette. So glad that you are feeling His Peace...we prayed specifically for that. We are asking and anticipating God to blow the minds of everyone, including the dr's at Vandy, w/ miraculous healing for our sweet Colette. People all over the world...LITERALLY...are interceding on behalf of your family, and even more amazing, Christ is seated next to the father interceding for you. The power that raised Christ from the dead is at work RIGHT NOW! When He seems to be working the least, is often when His most amazing miracles are done. I pray you sleep soundly tonight, covered by His peace. We love, weep, pray and miss you all!
    -Brian, Laura and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Summer & Mark,

    I found your blog through my friend, Jordan Kuban's blog....Then I realized that I went to SQHS with Mark! My heart aches for you, that God has brought such a storm to your sweet family... but HE IS FAITHFUL & ALMIGHTY... and He can "move the mountains".... praying for your sweet little Lettie...
    Mitzi (Moore) McBride

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for your baby girl. Stay strong. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been praying for Collette's healing, but I think I am feeling your pain more than anything else, so I am glad to hear that you seem to be finding some peace. As a mother, I can only imagine. I will keep praying for you and Mark's peace and for her healing. Hope to wake up in the morning to some good news from the night. Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praying for continued miracles, healing, and strength.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish for you a peaceful sleep; let go and let God have his wonderful way. . .your burdens will vanish, your night turn to day, let go and let God have his way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't
    be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help
    you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness.
    Isaiah 41:10

    ReplyDelete
  14. Luke 18:7
    God will always give what is right to his people who cry to him night and day and he will not be slow to answer them!
    Jesus says:
    Divine life can flow out to others through thy thoughts; the same as through thy hands. Use my power and let it flow forth in any form I choose, as I direct and guide you. Be not restricted by thy present knowledge, but move in and learn more from me. Never cling to any trouble hoping to resolve it theyelf, but turn it over to ME; and in doing so, ye shall free ME to work it out!

    ReplyDelete
  15. He will not grow tired or weary and his understanding, no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak, but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. Psalms 28-31.
    I am praying for your precious child and for both of you. In Christ, Carol Harrell

    ReplyDelete