Sunday, July 4, 2010

SEIZURE..I hope not!

Had to post this real quick. Lettie was asleep & suddenly woke up in her chair startled with pupils dilated. Her right arm went up and she looked just like she used to when she would start a seizure. We talked to her and it never developed further than that.I don't know if this is a praise or concern. It could be a praise that she was going to have one but it was stopped from the surgery or it could be the beginning of the return of these. Pray to God that this was not the latter of these situations! She of course went back to sleep. I'm gonna try to rest some so I will post more later with updates.

4 comments:

  1. Summer, I'm praying it was not the start or a return of the seizures. I'd like to think it was just a startle reflex and maybe that means she'll wake up more. I pray that you and Lettie have a better day after the night you had.
    I sent flowers yesterday, did they make it there?
    Take care, Candi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys! I am praying right now for Lettie and you guys. God is in total control and is holding each of you in his hand right now. Be encouraged by any signs from Lettie. Her little body has been through a huge ordeal and she is recovering. Know we will continue to check the blog for updates and prayer requests. Thank you for being so specific on the requests. It lets us know what we can do for you since we are "so far away." We love you guys and are praying for a better day and night!
    Hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue to pray for your sweet little Lettie and for your family. I hurt for you and know that what you are going through is unbearable at times. I will pray for your health and strength and peace of mind that you have done the right thing and that you are doing every thing that can be done for your little girl's well being. Our church, Dixie Lee Baptist, has been praying and will continue to pray for Lettie and the family.

    Your friend in Christ.
    Joy Resseguie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying Believing For Miracles. God is still on the Throne and we know he wants total healing."I wish above all things that you prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers. By the Stripes of Jesus We believe in healing! Total and complete. I am praying for each of you, I heard I believe it was Jesse Duplantis that said he was having a hard battle and Kenneth Copeland told him Jesse you go play we will pray. I know you can't play right now but you can enter into the rest of God and let us pray! God Bless Isaiah 26:3 My Profile scripture for the day Thou shall be in perfect peace who's mind is stayed upon the Lord.

    ReplyDelete