Saturday, July 3, 2010
A praise & some concern...
To start off, I would like to share the big praise for today...while the nurse was suctioning Lettie with a tube that goes down her nose to her throat, she moved her left elbow a little! This IS a miracle. The movements on the left side that we have witnessed are brief and have only happened a few times and it's always during painful stimuli, but they're movements. Our HUGE prayer request is that she is still sleeping ALOT. Yesterday when I posted she was sleeping about 22 hours a day I was stretching it a bit cause today was about the same and I would say she's asleep 23 hours of the day. She only wakes for maybe 5 five minutes at a time and it's only when we sit her up, do therapy, or she's in pain. Like I stated yesterday, the dr.'s don't seem concerned, but I am! I would've thought she would be more alert by now and she just isn't. Please pray she will wake more tomorrow. I know the power of pray because we have all been praying for movement on the left side and we've seen it, so let's all continue to cry out to our all powerful God that she will wake! I have faith in Him and will continue to pray for my strength in this situation. I still cry a lot when I stand by her bed, but Mark has told me over & over it's ok to be sad & it's ok to cry but I cannot be afraid and let fear overcome me. That is from the devil and he's trying so hard to waiver my faith. I have to stay strong for Lettie and for Jack & Coop. As I post this tonight I cannot express to you all how stressed I am about her sleeping, so please ask your friends, your family, your churches, anyone & everyone that believes in the power of prayer to pray she WILL wake some tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will and I will request it at church tomorrow and on Facebook. Love ya, Lisa
ReplyDeleteEvery single person in our church has been praying for Lettie nonstop, and I just want you to picture everyone from every church that is knowledgable of this situation and is praying for your little girl right now. I would say that at nearly every moment prayers from many believers are going up for Lettie. And, as you know, our God is AWESOME!!!!! He cannot fail, and He is Lettie's protection and her destiny, and above all, her creator!!! We are praying, and we will not stop. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you!
ReplyDeleteSummer,
ReplyDeleteI have been checking a million times a day and praying non stop for precious Lettie and you and your husband. I will pray Romans 13:11 over Lettie now and until the Lord fulfills the promise of this passage in her.. "..The time has come for (Lettie) to wake up from (her) slumber.." Also, there is a passage in the gospels about the father whose little girl has passed and he calls on Jesus to raise her up. In Mark 5: 23, 36, 41-42.. "..Please come and lay your hands on (Lettie), that she may get well and live.. Jesus, overheard what was being spokedn and said.. "DO NOT BE AFRAID ANY LONGER, ONLY BELIEVE..and taking (Lettie) by the hand he said to her, "TALITHA KUM!" (which translated means, LITTLE GIRL I SAY TO YOU, ARISE!) And immediately (Lettie) rose.. and immediately they were completely astounded." Father, by the precious power of the blood of Christ, put your hand on sweet Lettie, and call on her to RISE in the name of Jesus Christ, Lord!!! Lord, move mountains for Lettie, now. May your ever present comfort dwell so tightly around Summer as she stands next to Lettie's bed. I pray, God, that you would bind attacks in the name of Jesus as she stands and looks upon her daughter. I pray that Summer would feel your peace and presence as she knows the comfort of following your plans for Lettie. Give her the confident assurance that you have guided her steps as you say in your word that you do. I pray, God, that you would touch Lettie's left arm, left leg, left hand, left fingers.. all of it Lord in the sweet name of Jesus to have life! Cup her precious brain in your hands and wash and heal with the precious and mighty blood of Christ. I pray now, God, that you would send your angels to encamp at the door of Letties room, God and by your power, that they would chant your name and SING YOUR PRAISE so that no evil can come near by the sound and mention of your name. I pray the doorframe to Letties room be washed in your blood in protection and may the armor of your truth be clipped so tightly around Summer's heart that she feels nothing but peace in the name of Jesus as she stands next to Letties bed and looks upon her. We wait, Lord, in eager expectation to fulfill the promises of your word for Lettie, Summer, Mark, Jack and Cooper. Thank you Jesus. Amen.
Psalm 20
ReplyDeleteMay the LORD answer you when you are in
distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob
protect you.
May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion...
May he give you the desire of you heart
and make all your plans succeed.
We will shout for joy when you are
victorious
and will lift up banners in the name
of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests...
Answer us when we call!
Summer,
ReplyDeleteScott shared your concern about Lettie's sleeping with the congregation this morning. We only had one service, so it was a packed house. We raised all of you, especially precious little Lettie, up to the King of Kings in corporate prayer. His presence was evident. As a mom, my heart breaks for you. Scott spoke this morning about the father who brought his child to Christ for healing. Jesus told him to believe... He responded "I do believe, help me in my unbelief." I know that you and Mark believe in the healing power of God and I am praying for your "unbelief", that God will relinquish those fears and replace them with an even stronger faith. Take care and know that we love you and are praying for you constantly.
In Him,
deb