Saturday, July 17, 2010

A small seizure

Well she just a small, 2min. seizure. It wasn't a bad one, but it was one.I'm hoping that's the only hurdle of the day. We'll continue to pray for complete freedom from these bothersome things! Not gonna let it get me down...maybe just a little disappointed.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for the good report this morning. I woke up at 5:20 this morning with all of you on my mind. I prayed for God to bring you new mercies today and each day and to minister personally to Lettie and to each of you. I am standing with you and believing that this will be a great weekend and a turning point. I am also still believing for God to "do immeasurably more". In His Love, Linda Moudy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Lord, no more seizures, just smiles...huge smiles! Thank you for all your blessings, Lord. Continue to keep your hand on Lettie. Valerie Allen

    ReplyDelete