Monday, July 5, 2010

Quick follow up

Colette has had a good couple of hours. She is in a deep sleep from all the meds. I can't tell you how much we need and love your continued prayers. Thank you

7 comments:

  1. The Lyons are praying as a family and are standing strong in faith for you all. We just KNOW He is there, right now, and His Holy Ghost is ministering to your every need. We are so hopeful you sense His presence, in the midst of these circumstances, and feel His peace deep in your spirit. We are praying for you both, Mark and Summer, for your whole family! And for dear little Lettie...He is able to do GREAT THINGS! We rejoice for the victory in Christ and for His counselor and comforter to see you through this. Lettie has captured my heart.
    Prayerfully in the Name above all Names,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zepheniah 3:17
    The LORD your God is with you, he is MIGHTY TO SAVE.
    He will take great delight in you,
    he will quiet you with his love,
    he will rejoice over you with singing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "God is our ever present help in trouble". As I hurried in Food City today, I almost ran over with my cart a small plaque that just says, "Faith makes all things possible." I had to buy it as I knew God was speaking in a most unexpected place and way. God knows your need. He works in mysterious ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest little Lettie, just rest. God is with you and he will NOT leave your side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer and Mark, I just wanted to let you know, God put a church sign in my path today that spoke to me....Here is what it said, " The brook would lose its song if God removed all the the rocks." It doesn't matter if we never understand the trials and tribulations that we must face, we just have to put complete faith in our Father. Our God is Omnipotent! He is our all! Love, Stacy Britton

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise God for this rest for sweet Lettie!! I know, with absolutely no doubt, that His hand is resting on her. Mark and Summer, I am praying to our merciful and loving Father for rest, comfort and strength for the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been praying for you guys all day since I saw your cousin's post about needing prayers. I've got my whole Sunday School class praying now! Our God is:
    Jehovah-Rophe -The Lord our Healer
    Jehovah-Shammah - The Lord who is there
    El-Shaddai - powerful, and willing to supply!

    I'm praying for peace for you guys and for healing and comfort for little Colette!
    Felicia Barker-Hall

    ReplyDelete