Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Back in Nashville
Well I made it back to Vandy this morning and things seem ok. Lettie hasn't had a seizure since Sunday! She is still very sleepy, but she is on a lot of meds still. From what the doctors said this morning, they have most of the paperwork done for discharge and are prepared for transport to Atlanta in the morning. We are waiting to hear back from our evaluator at Children's Healthcare of Atlanta to see if the precert from insurance has been completed. As far as I know, that's the main thing we're waiting on now. If it cannot get done today we won't be able to leave until Friday. Her face has looked pale today but her vitals are good. I spoke with the doctor about it and they are going to look into her latest labs to see if anything is off. Pray that everything is normal. I fully prepared for another "bump" in the road since that's all I'm used to now. Please specifically pray that bloodflow returns to the thalamus soon and we have a speedy and miraculous recovery. It's awesome to see her sitting up more and eating better, but so hard to look at her and she seems like a different baby. She rarely smiles or seems happy, but I guess I don't blame her after what she's been through the past 3 weeks. Sorry I'm posting so late, but I was on the road this morning and took Jack & Coop to the movies last night. I look forward posting soon from Atlanta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great news!You are still in our prayers every day! The Laceys
ReplyDeleteGreat news on no seizure since Sunday!
ReplyDeleteKelly Bolus
Summer it's great news about no seizures! Praying test results show nothing & Atlanta gets approved so you can go on. Please know we are still praying so hard for Lettie & all of you. Love, LeaAnne Dollar
ReplyDeletepraying....patti brown, knoxville
ReplyDeletehey its Hannah Mason i know you havent saw me in forever but ive been following your post and praying for little lettie everyday!! glad things are lookin up and your gettin to go to Alanta:)
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but my husband works with your Aunt Donna. I have heard several people here in Madisonville speak of you and your ordeal. My prayers are being said for your little Lettie. She is such an adorable little one. I know it is difficult being away from your other children. I am praying for the entire family.
ReplyDeleteSummer and Mark,
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to hear that Lettie hasn't had a seizure since Sunday, and that she is eating better. I'm still praying that the blood flow to the thalamus returns soon, and for her sleepiness to go away and be replaced by alertness and awareness. I'm also still praying that she gets back full feeling and movement on her left side. God is so good!
Valerie Allen