I wanted to post some cute pics I took of Jack, Coop, and Lettie today. Jack was so excited to see her and loved and kissed all over her. He has such a sweet spirit when it comes to Lettie. The three of them laid down in her bed and all fell asleep tonight. It was almost too cute to disturb, but I was afraid the nurse would be really surprised when she came in at midnight to give Lettie her meds and found two extra bodies in the bed! We got the van all packed and the ambulance will be here at 8 am for our transport. Pray for safe travel, no seizures during transport, and for God to hand us some crazy miracles in rehab! I want Lettie to return here to Vandy doing things the doctors never expected and only God can make that happen. Also, throw in an extra little prayer for me since I have to ride five hours in an ambulance tomorrow with total strangers....hope we find something to talk about!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sibling Love
I wanted to post some cute pics I took of Jack, Coop, and Lettie today. Jack was so excited to see her and loved and kissed all over her. He has such a sweet spirit when it comes to Lettie. The three of them laid down in her bed and all fell asleep tonight. It was almost too cute to disturb, but I was afraid the nurse would be really surprised when she came in at midnight to give Lettie her meds and found two extra bodies in the bed! We got the van all packed and the ambulance will be here at 8 am for our transport. Pray for safe travel, no seizures during transport, and for God to hand us some crazy miracles in rehab! I want Lettie to return here to Vandy doing things the doctors never expected and only God can make that happen. Also, throw in an extra little prayer for me since I have to ride five hours in an ambulance tomorrow with total strangers....hope we find something to talk about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So precious. Still praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteSummer thank you for sharing these precious moments with all of us. We will be praying for you and Lettie to have a safe trip to Atlanta. I will continue to pray for Lettie's miracle. God hears all of us praying for Lettie. Karen Carlson
ReplyDeleteThe pics are so cute! I sent you a few e-mails sorry it was not all in one hope they help. ou'll be ok in the ambulance I know from experience that LETTIE WILL KEEP YOU BUSY. The entire trip but as a mom I'll throw in plenty of prayers tonight and all day tommorrow for you. Adrianne
ReplyDeleteGreat pic, very very cute! Praying for a safe trip to th Atl. Looking forward to hearing more good reports.
ReplyDeleteSummer, I'm hoping you are on the road to Atlanta. You will be with good people on your ride down - God will take care of that. I come from a family of firefighters (some even volunteer), EMT's, Paramedics, Ambulance Drivers --- and all of them do this because it's in their hearts. When their hearts meet yours ... it will be one fine day. They will take care of you and yours. We are praying so hard for all of you. Our God is an Awsome God he reigns from Heaven above with Wisdom, Power and Love --- and He's got the whole world in His hands. Keep the faith and take good care. We look forward to more good news about your precious little one. Sending lots and lots of love from East TN.
ReplyDeleteSummer,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a safe trip. I pray this next chapter in Colette's adventure will be successful as well. We will be praying for all of you. Cute pictures!!! Brighter days are ahead for Colette with God, prayers, medical care, family, & friends she has all of us on her side.
Love,
Patty
I have a feeling the ambulance personnel will be Blessed on this ride through you Summer!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for all of you & for Lettie's complete recovery. Love, LeaAnne Dollar
ReplyDeleteOH WHAT A PRECIOUS SIGHT....PRAYING! patti brown, knoxville
ReplyDeleteGod is in control! What beautiful children! Will be praying for great miracles in Atlanta and for each member of your family while rehab continues.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Preston, blessings all around!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so good to see all three kiddos together! I'm sure you've got some great stories about Cooper! We're praying for safety and lots of laughter right now. It's good medicine! I'm sure you'll have the emt's laughing if you'll just share some of the Britton's stories. You always have a way of making things funny! I know Lettie will do great! I'm so happy ya'll get to move on to the next chapter of this. I can't wait to see what God's going to do! I praise HIm for the miracles He's done this far and anxiously await many more!
ReplyDeleteLove, Juli
"I know what I am doing. I have it all planned out-- plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." Jer. 29:11b (MSG)
Those pictures are priceless!! May God bless you on the trip to Atlanta.
ReplyDeleteThe picture of all three Britton children in peaceful slumber is the most precious picture I have ever seen! Praying for an uneventful trip to Atlanta and miraculous healing when you get there!
ReplyDeleteAs I started reading your post this morning and the upbeat music started playing Bryce started dancing all over the house. I laughed at him and then found myself dancing with him. Why??? Cause Lettie moving on to Rehab is means to celebrate!!!! How crazy we both looked dancing around the living room and of course I was crying!!! Lettie has already changed so many lives and she will continue to do so. Summer and Mark you faith has really spoke volumes to me!! You know we have been through tough times with Bryce with his birth parents, his health and just not knowing what God has in store for him or us for that matter. At times I have felt like giving up and I just didnt know what to do or which to turn anymore! Through this journey with you all my faith and strength have been pushed to the next level! I can and will get through this valley, it will all be over soon I just know it. For both of us....we will both look back at these trials and dark times and see how God worked and how he moved in both situations. Today is a happy day and I am praying for safe travels, sweet conversations with the EMT's and a smooth transition for Lettie. Just know that today you made my day!!!! Love each and everyone of you!
ReplyDeleteSummer,
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you and Lettie as you travel to Atlanta. The pics. were great of all 3 kids in bed together. I'm sure it did them good to be together again. Praying for miracles to happen in Atlanta. Looking forward to your next post. God is with you, and he'll never leave you.
Valerie Allen
Summer,
ReplyDeletePraying for a safe trip to Atlanta, and I can only imagine how you are turning the transport caravan into something humorous. Just thinking about it makes me smile! Lettie is going to do great things while in Atlanta.
Love you guys,
Jeremy
Love the rehab song. Now that is funny. So excited for you all. I bet the kids just loved being together again. Praying for the ride and you get settled fine.
ReplyDeleteSummer, Prayer for God's hedge of protection around you as you travel to Atlanta. Can't imagine that you would not be able to talk to a stranger in the ambulance after meeting you at Vandy. You were so kind, cordial and easy to talk to even though I was a stranger to you - you're easy to talk to. The children are all so beautiful and thanks for the pictures of them together in bed. Praying for Lettie and knowing God is going to continue to work in her life. We have fallen in love with your entire family.
ReplyDeleteLove, Sue Ann
PRECIOUS pics!! 1st time I'm able to check email since Sat. SOOO excited to see that Lettie's doing better & y'all are on your way to Atlanta today! What a PRAISE!! We've been praying for Lettie & y'all. We continue to pray God will restore blood flow to Lettie's thalamus & COMPLETELY HEAL her. Praying for travel mercies & a smooth transition as y'all move to rehab in Atlanta.Lisa C
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop looking at the pics of all three kids together. It was such a happy moment for me to see, considering where you have been the last three weeks. We miss you guys so much and Garrett has been asking to play with Jack. You know my house is open to Jack and Coop anytime. I could use a little girl power in my life with all the boys. God's power is amazing. It's great that you are going to Atlanta. We never stop praying that God will see Lettie through all of this and that God will be glorified whatever the situation may be. Love you guys. Greta
ReplyDeletePraying for Lettie as she goes to rehab, knowing that God is going to continue to show up BIG TIME!! Your family is a true testimony of faith in such a doubtful world. Thanks for sharing this blog with us. The pictures of your three children in that hospital bed is precious. Much much much love and prayers from East TN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Hope the ride to Atlanta wasn't too trying on little Lettie or you. Praying that your stay there isn't too long and that Lettie makes huge strides on a daily basis. Candi
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures of the kids. They are all precious. We love you all!
ReplyDeleteCheryl and Jeff Ambrister