Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Quick post of praise!
I had to post this..Mark & I just got back to the room from the cafeteria and our parents had been in the room with Lettie. They, along with the nurse, said Lettie moved her left foot a little when the nurse gave her morphine to her through her IV! Praise God! Now, this doesn't mean she will be able to use her left foot because more than likely this was a reflex from the morphine going in her IV cause it burns...but we haven't seen any reflexive movement until this. Please specifically pray that some movement will return quickly and pray her swelling will subside after tomorrow. Just from when Mark & I left to go eat, we were only gone like 45min., her swelling has increased. Her right eye is huge & bruised and she's bleeding a little from the swelling pulling on her sutures. Thanks to all and have a peaceful night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Praise God for any little change. I just want to give you a big hug right now. I can't get any of you off my mind and find myself checking the blog every few minutes to see if there is an update. I wish I could be there with you. Please let us know if we can do anything. Love you so much! Greta
ReplyDeleteIt may have been just a reflex, but....reflexes are controlled by the brain...... so thats AWEEEESOME!!!! What a glorious moment for you Im sure! Praying, praying, praying!
ReplyDeleteWhat exciting news!! I'm like Greta, all of you have been on my mind and in my prayers since Monday night. You are also on our prayer list at our church. I know it must be such a blessing to know that so many are lifting Lettie up in prayer. I love the bible verses in Jeremiah 29:11-13 (Living Bible). The Lord has plans for all of you...for good not evil, to give you a future and a hope.
ReplyDeleteLove you! Rhonda
Thank you, Jesus, for Your continued answers to the many prayers surrounding this precious family. We Praise You and Glorify You..may today bring your perfect peace, comfort and healing and hope...In Jesus name
ReplyDeletePam
Praise the Lord for what he has done and what he is going to do!You are all on our hearts continually ,we love you.
ReplyDeleteMy eyes are also beginning to look swollen but from the tears of joy and praise as I read each small step forward for Lettie. I cried the last time I held her at your home as my heart was hurting for her and you and Mark but now I cry with joy that I know she will do her very best to grow stronger. My prayer-full arms are around all of you today. My computer just knows when I type "the" to go to Lettie for updates.It is s-m-o-k-i-n-g!
ReplyDelete