Tuesday, June 29, 2010

SHE DID IT! Surgery is over!

Well Lettie did it! Surgery was a success. Dr.Pearson just came out and updated us and said surgery went beautifully. She did need a blood transfusion and so far all looks well. We may see a seizure tonight or in the next few days but that is a side effect of the actual surgery. We have been truly blessed with the outpouring of love and prayers from all. Mark & I should be able to see her in the next 30min. or so and I can't wait! What a long, emotional day for us and for all involved in this event. Thank you with all my heart to everyone who walked in this journey with our family. God's grace was evident today.I give all PRAISE to our glorious God!

13 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord! My prayers are with your family. Holly Couch & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tears are flowing. I'm so happy for you all. God truly works miracles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah! My God continue to be with you all as she recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news! Here's to a speedy recovery and a blessed life for her! Rob and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our prayers of thanks and now our prayer for an fast recovery are with your little girl and all your family . Jean Blevins (Happy Valley Church)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I've told everybody to say a prayer for you all and Colette today! I'm so glad things went well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Northstar and Love89 praying and so thankful! Keep us updated as often as you can!
    Love you all
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God! I'm so glad this emotional day is coming to an end for you all. I pray you have peace and joy, and get lots of rest tonight.
    Love-
    Juli

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear it went as it should have. The surgeon's hands were guided by His devine intervention! Colette is simply a project in progress! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. GOD is GOOD!!! we have prayed all day long for Colette, the surgeons, you and Mark and yor whole family!! we will continue to pray for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOD is GOOD!!! we have prayed all day long for Colette, the surgeons, you and Mark and yor whole family!! we will continue to pray for you all!!

    love,
    robert, jada, taylor and maddie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God and glad to hear a good report. Sunday was a wonderful time in the Lord and I knew He heard the prayers of HIS People. Bless you all..Robin and Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. PRAISE GOD!!! Beverly Sharp

    ReplyDelete