Thursday, June 10, 2010

Runnin' a little track....& SURGERY DATE !






Well I've posted some photos of Jack at track tonight. He's not into sports too much, mostly video games but the kid LOVES to run! He ran last summer & loved it so we're doin it again. It's just Tue. & Thur. nights for the month of June. I got some good photos of his two sisters as well. One appears to be a monkey & my sweet Lettie bug is wearin' her rock star outfit tonight.. bringin back the 80's.
The big news of today is that Vandy called this afternoon and scheduled our surgery..June 29. We will go in on Mon., June 28 for her initial MRI and then surgery on Tue. morning. I had a bit of a meltdown in the car after I hung up with the nurse & seem to be tearing up as I post this. You see, we've waited for this so long & it's so much easier to talk about it but to finally have a real date means this is it! She went 3 days without a seizure and then had one at 6:45 this morning, so it seems God is telling us something & I'm gonna assume it's that we're making the right decision for her.
Before I finish I have to share some of the prayers Jack & Coop have been saying for Lettie... Coop's- "Dear God, please don't let the hole in Lettie's head be too big cause girl's don't like holes in their head." Jack- " Dear God, when they cut Lettie's head off.(pause) wait, I think I said that wrong didn't I" It's so sweet to hear them pray for her & have the heart of a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment