Just another update...Lettie is fine & Dr.Pearson is still operating. It is 2:00pm central time. Long day for all.Pray for strength & endurance for surgeons. I can't imagine how mentally & physically exhausted they all must be.
Summer and Mark, Just wanted to let u know that I am checking the blog every few minutes. My arms are stretching out to u all in an embrace full of all my love. I am sorry that u all have to go through this and I am hurting for u. Praying for strength for all of you. Love, Stacy Britton
I have been lifting Colette, your family and doctors up in prayer all day. I'm sure you are exhausted but hang in there. We serve a big God that had all this planned before Colette was even born. He is in control and knows every detail of the surgery, not to mention He is by her side in the operating room at this moment and has been all day. Isn't it amazing that God can be with her in surgery and you guys in the waiting room. Love you guys. Greta
Summer,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates. We are all praying for her and the doctors. Candi
Summer and Mark,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let u know that I am checking the blog every few minutes. My arms are stretching out to u all in an embrace full of all my love. I am sorry that u all have to go through this and I am hurting for u. Praying for strength for all of you. Love, Stacy Britton
I have been lifting Colette, your family and doctors up in prayer all day. I'm sure you are exhausted but hang in there. We serve a big God that had all this planned before Colette was even born. He is in control and knows every detail of the surgery, not to mention He is by her side in the operating room at this moment and has been all day. Isn't it amazing that God can be with her in surgery and you guys in the waiting room. Love you guys. Greta
ReplyDeleteBeen praying all day and posted to a lot of friends so you have all been lifted up.
ReplyDelete