Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Surgery is in session

Well we arrived at the hospital this morning at 6am and spoke with all of the medical staff that would be working on Lettie today. Everyone seemed very confident which put me at ease. The most comforting though has been knowing how many prayers are being uplifted today for Lettie.We have received 2 updates on her so far & she is doing well. Dr. Pearson is still working & will be for several more hours. They told us this morning it would take 2hr. to set up for surgery once they got her in the operating room.The actual surgery takes another 4-6hr.They said we may have to shave her head because the incision area will be large. I am amazed at how many people have surrounded us during this time & how wonderful people have been. Last night we were sitting at the Cheesecake Factory & I turned around to see all the guys from our small group standing there! We have the most amazing friends! I will update more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment