Monday, June 14, 2010

Relaxing Weekend





We had a very simple & relaxing weekend. We hung out with Gigi in Sweetwater on Sat. & ventured out the flea market. It has definitely downsized in vendors & really found nothing good, but they do have a place called the Jumpn' Shak that's full of inflatables. Jack & Coop jumped for 30min. & loved it but go sooo HOT! They have fans on in there but it just seemed like it was blowing hot air on you. It could also have to do with it being 90 outside & humid.
Our Sunday was just a easy.Lettie,of course, had her daily seizures & then was good to go. Mark had a really bad sore throat, possibly strep, so we quarantined him to the upstairs & we hung out in the basement & the pool. Lettie has the life out by the pool. I push her around in a baby boat cause she can't really hold her head up well in other floats. She has her own misting fan we put on her while she relaxes under the umbrella. One of her meds she takes stops her from sweating so we have to keep her cool outside. Coop is doing better with her swimming, still likes to act like she can't & whines a lot about wanting her vest. She did seem to really enjoy a melting fudgesicle in the heat, though. Jack is like a little brown fish. That kid gets such a good tan in no time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm Laura Smith's sister and I have been praying like crazy for your family! Looking forward to seeing how God is going to work!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Summer!!! Thanks for the blog. It's great to be able to "keep up with you" and your family. I miss you! Know that Robbie and I are praying for you guys!!! We'll definitely kick it up a notch over the next few weeks. Love you!

    Adrian

    ReplyDelete