Thursday, June 24, 2010

Introducing...Team Colette!





I wanted to give much thanks to Lettie's team of therapist who have worked so hard with her & continue to help her gain the developmental steps she much needs. There are some pics of Lettie working hard on her 2nd birthday at PT. No time off for her, even has to work hard on her bday! The photo I posted is Lettie's PT, Speech therapist, & OT ( Kimberly, Allison, & Rebekah). We love them so much & they are so good to Lettie! I also have to give a big thanks to Ms.Nancy! She is our early intervention teacher that comes to our house every Tue.I didn't get a pic of her & Lettie, but will definitely do so after surgery! She is our therapy saint. We couldn't ask for a better group of caring & talented ladies to be a part of our family, cause trust me, they are like family to us! Thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart for loving on my baby every week just like she were your own.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca and Allison are my daughters therapists as well. You don't know me but a friend shared your page with me and please know my prayers are with you and your family. When your daughters comes back to therapy I will introduce myself to you since we go on some of the same days. Sending healing your way!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete