Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lettie's party!






I'm just getting around to posting about Lettie's party we had on Friday night. It was a low key pool party/cookout. I'm usually a crazy person when it comes to my kids parties but I tried to just relax & take it easy with this one with all we had going on & coming up. We had a great time & the kids swam till dark! Lettie loved her ladybug cake & actually grabbed one of the cupcakes smashed it all up. We loved watching her make that mess! My friend,Lisa, got her the cutest #2 outfit. She wore it the first part of the party but we had to carefully remove it after the cupcake incident. I have to mention the usual Britton luck we have... about an hour before Lettie's party, Mark was outside sweeping & the metal broom he was using broke & sliced his hand open. Yes, I know this must shock most of you that this could happen to us, I mean things like this never happen to us...yeah right! I think our name is synonymous with the word "accident". Mark ended up going to his office & getting surgical supplies & suturing his right, dominant finger using his left hand. Crazy! Yesterday he went & got a tetanus shot & started an antibiotic. Nothing new for him. Bless his heart, if you have known him long enough he has the worst medical luck of any person I know. It seems to be doing ok & the rest of the party was uneventful...thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment