Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Detroit trip & a random zoo photo!





Here are a few pics I took of Lettie in Detroit while they were preparing her for her 24 hr video EEG. She looks like a mummy! We asked if we could just hold her because that's what we always do at Vandy but they said no, this was their protocol for EEGs. I'm so glad we get to do our surgery at Vandy! She's happy to be leaving as well! Also threw one in of Jack & Coop at the zoo recently, just to prove I do have other children besides Lettie.

3 comments:

  1. Summer-we are praying for little Collette as well as your family. GOD chose your family for this obstacle because he knew you were strong and could get through this by his grace. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Love, Chris, Heather, Jackson, Caleb, & Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im am praying for Colette and your family. This will be a very big step for her and God will see you all through this. Just know I will always be there for all of you, day or night.Love, Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer and Mark,
    God has given you both amazing strength! I'm amazed by this and by the way He is glorified through little Lettie's life already! I know God has incredible plans for her life! She is so precious! We're praying for all of you!
    Love you guys,
    Josh, Juli, & Caroline

    ReplyDelete