Friday, March 18, 2011

Seizures show their ugly head...again!

Well, unfortunately I hate to post this but for some crazy reason Lettie had a seizure yesterday evening after 20 something days without one! The seizures were same old, same old just like old times (sucks really!). As you can imagine I was upset, mad as usual. I think that's my main emotion anymore...mad that this is my life. I don't want this for my daughter or anyone else's for that matter. Oh well, what more is there to say. Thankfully she didn't have one today so maybe yesterday was just a fluke incident and they won't return. I will continue to pray for a miracle for Lettie and Lucy as well. God please do this for these precious girls!

8 comments:

  1. I'm praying for Lettie and Lucy. Valerie Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry Summer. You and your family are in our prayers everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry, Summer!! I check in on your blog every so often. You've gotten me hooked on Lucy's blog, too! I'm praying for Lettie and Lucy!
    Sarah Julian Napier

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sorry to hear. I continue to pray for her forever freedom from them. As you wait, I pray you and Mark are "oaks of righteousness" (is 61:3), firmly rooted and strong in the Lord, and be used for the display of His splendor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. That does stink. I will be praying for them to disappear forever! Never lose hope in what our God can do Summer-
    Lexie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know that we are praying Summer and will continue and for Lucy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Summer, I want you to know that you aren't alone! Jonathan had to go to the Emergency Room Sunday night. He couldn't breathe, which as you can imagine, scared me to death! They did several tests and breathing treatments and we were finally told he has exercise induced asthma. Not related to his Cystic Fibrosis at all! (Which is good news, I guess, but not really) One more inhaler to his already looooooong list of daily medications. I want to tell you this because I want you to know that you definitely aren't alone. God knows that both Jonathan and Lettie are so strong and that they can handle anything that's thrown at them. There's a reason that our babies are going through all this, we may not know it now but one day we will. I pray every single day for this to all be taken away! It seems hard but God knows what he is doing. I was soooo mad Sunday, mad at the WORLD! I couldn't understand why this, WHY on top of everything else that Jonathan goes through, one more thing would be added. Most kids I know have nothing wrong, are "perfect" kids. Jonathan not only has CF, has the peanut allergy and now asthma! I just felt like I couldn't take it anymore and I could imagine how he felt. He actually told me to go ahead and take him to the doctor, to "get it over with". I just felt such pain in my heart for my baby. And there are other mothers out there like us, who would do anything to take our babies pain. Just keep in mind that there's a reason for this. Someday, we will know. I love you all very much and if you need anything you know where I am. And you know I definitely understand what you're going through..... As always, praying for Lettie and your whole family.

    Love ya
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete