I know it's been forever since I've blogged but I finally seem to have a free minute to catch everyone up on our life. We went to a neat little pumpkin patch in Lenior City the first weekend in October with some of our good friends and had so much fun. The weather was great and the kids had a blast. It was only our two families and maybe like two other families at the pumpkin patch so it was so relaxed. They had a cool, homemade tunnel slide that proved to be lots of fun for the kids and adults! They also had a corn kernal box, kind of like a sand box filled with corn, that the kids loved playing in, needless to say corn was everywhere. We got some good pictures of the kids. Lettie fell asleep and we got some cute shots of her with Jack and Coop after we buried Jack in the corn. Jack and Coop acted like they were asleep since Lettie was already snoozing.
After our hayride to the pumpkin patch , we headed back to our house to carve our pumpkins and toasted our pumpkin seeds. Jack and Coop only made it a total of 10 minutes with their pumpkin carvings and I had to finish them, but that's fine!
No comments:
Post a Comment