So Halloween is almost here...two days for some and one day for others. This year has been a little confusing I think on when to trick or treat. My mom's town is doing it tomorrow but our old neighborhood, where we trick or treat, is doing it Sunday. Looks like we'll get double the fun! This has been a good week in that we're still seizure free and we actually heard more babbling this week than we've heard in awhile from Lettie. It's all thanks to prayer I tell you! My week started very emotional on Sunday morning at church... I was overcome with fear, worry, and tears which led me to the altar to lay it all out there to Christ. I felt so much better as I cried out to Him for strength and guidance and guess what... He answered. Lettie hasn't startled as much, it's still there, but better than last week and Monday she started babbling again! Once again, I have learned that this is not my ship to steer, it's Christ who is in control and I need to FULLY trust He knows what He is doing, even if I think it should be different.
Jack has had a fun week at school. He got to dress up on Thursday for the 50th day of school like the 50's and Friday was scarecrow day. Coop helped feed Lettie for the first time this week as well. It was fun to watch her take that "Mommy" role she loves to portray so often with Jack and Lettie. She talked to Lettie just like I do and did such a good job. Now if I can just get Coop or Jack strong enough to help tote Lettie around my back will be very thankful. I've often said I need to have a plastic surgeon attach a pouch to the front of me like a kangaroo and life would be so much easier carrying Lettie around! Bless her soul, she loves to be carried and is in no rush to crawl or walk.... then she would have to work some and she hates to work! I will be posting our Halloween pics next so don't let the anticipation overwhelm you! Coop and I are vampires, Lettie is a pig, Jack and Mark are the GI Joe characters, snake eyes and Cobra commander. See you soon!
Have you ever heard of an Ergo Carrier? I had one and used it with my 3 yr old daughter up unitl only a few months ago. You can front or back carry. Super comfy to wear.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ergobabycarriers.com/babycarriers/category/carrier/
My friend sells them locally at her store called Cutie Tooties if you are interested in trying one on.
Love the pics Summer. Praying for all of you. Hope the kids have a great Halloween!
ReplyDeleteLeaAnne Dollar
Thanks for sharing pictures of your adorable children. Love the one where Coop is feeding little Lettie. They are all so precious. Hang in there, Summer. Things will work out. It is all in God's timing. We still think of you and pray for Lettie and all your family. Much love from Nashville, Sue Ann
ReplyDelete