Wow, so many updates I don't know where to start! The picture of Lettie with icing all over her face made me smile... the result of one of her older siblings I'm sure!! And it looks like ya'll had a fun time on your Hilton Head trip. When I read your first update.. oh I just wept with you, Summer. My heart just aches with you. And then reading the recent update Im so thankful to see Letties progress! Its so hard to rest in the Lords control, but wow... when He delivers.. He delivers!!!! Lord, I pray that each and everytime Lettie rests that (Ps 4:8) that she would lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make her dwell in safety and freedom from seizures. You are always there Lord, always holding her and I pray that your mighty hand would continue to rest on Letties brain keeping it still from seizing. You never slumber, Lord, you are watching sweet Lettie at all times and I thank you. Your thoughts and cares for your precious Lettie outnumber the grains of sand and I pray that your favor over her would increase. I pray Lord that you would turn your ear to the desires and prayers of Mark and Summers heart to bring deliverance. Lord, bring a surge of development in precious Lettie. Strengthen her left side Lord because you are gracious and able. And I pray, Jesus, by the holy and sacred power of your blood that you would ontinue to wash Letties brain in your blood, freeing her from seizures all the days of her life. I pray that you would stand in the way at all times Jesus and protect precious Lettie. (Heb 12:12) I pray Lord, that as Summer and Mark endure this opposition from the enemy in this long fight, that they would not grow weary or lose heart, but rather be strengthened in your truth to fight hard for Letties healing and victory. Jesus, please reach out to touch Letties lips and put words in her mouth. I pray that "mam" would come soon, Lord. Please grant them this beautiful gift and speak it to be by your power and mercy. I pray that you would continue to bring them out of the valley into marvelous splendor of continued shattering of this mountain. Thank you for the sweet love and care you have given Jack and Cooper for their precious sister and I pray it would only increase. That the bond between the three of them would bring so much joy to Summer and mark and they would continue to grow in love as a family. I pray that they would shout for joy, Lord, and be able to sing to the nations what you have done for them and what you will continue to do. Bring your power Lord over Lettie, show yourself strong according to who your word says you are. We believe in your might to save her Lord. Please deliver her. We love you guys!!!!!
Hi Everyone,Ilove the pics,looks like you all had fun.Beautiful family!love you,Carolyn Britton
ReplyDeleteWow, so many updates I don't know where to start! The picture of Lettie with icing all over her face made me smile... the result of one of her older siblings I'm sure!! And it looks like ya'll had a fun time on your Hilton Head trip. When I read your first update.. oh I just wept with you, Summer. My heart just aches with you. And then reading the recent update Im so thankful to see Letties progress! Its so hard to rest in the Lords control, but wow... when He delivers.. He delivers!!!! Lord, I pray that each and everytime Lettie rests that (Ps 4:8) that she would lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make her dwell in safety and freedom from seizures. You are always there Lord, always holding her and I pray that your mighty hand would continue to rest on Letties brain keeping it still from seizing. You never slumber, Lord, you are watching sweet Lettie at all times and I thank you. Your thoughts and cares for your precious Lettie outnumber the grains of sand and I pray that your favor over her would increase. I pray Lord that you would turn your ear to the desires and prayers of Mark and Summers heart to bring deliverance. Lord, bring a surge of development in precious Lettie. Strengthen her left side Lord because you are gracious and able. And I pray, Jesus, by the holy and sacred power of your blood that you would ontinue to wash Letties brain in your blood, freeing her from seizures all the days of her life. I pray that you would stand in the way at all times Jesus and protect precious Lettie. (Heb 12:12) I pray Lord, that as Summer and Mark endure this opposition from the enemy in this long fight, that they would not grow weary or lose heart, but rather be strengthened in your truth to fight hard for Letties healing and victory. Jesus, please reach out to touch Letties lips and put words in her mouth. I pray that "mam" would come soon, Lord. Please grant them this beautiful gift and speak it to be by your power and mercy. I pray that you would continue to bring them out of the valley into marvelous splendor of continued shattering of this mountain. Thank you for the sweet love and care you have given Jack and Cooper for their precious sister and I pray it would only increase. That the bond between the three of them would bring so much joy to Summer and mark and they would continue to grow in love as a family. I pray that they would shout for joy, Lord, and be able to sing to the nations what you have done for them and what you will continue to do. Bring your power Lord over Lettie, show yourself strong according to who your word says you are. We believe in your might to save her Lord. Please deliver her. We love you guys!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOops, "mama". I dont think yall are amish : )
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is "Amen" to Rob and Jordan's beautiful prayer. May God bless you all.
ReplyDeleteLove, Sue Ann & Windy